This printable Bouquet Craft is perfect for Mother’s Day, Grandparents Day and other special occasions! Just download and print, gather your materials and follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Materials needed: Scissors, Tape or Glue, Construction Paper, Coloring Supplies
- Color the flowers and vase as desired.
- Have an adult help cut out vase and flowers along the light gray lines.
- Glue or tape the vase onto construction paper on all sides except for the top.
- Insert the flower stems into the vase and arrange as desired. Glue down
flowers once arranged, or keep mixing it up!
- Post your finished bouquet on the fridge!